Mutton with Spinach
- Cut mutton into small pieces and wash it thoroughly two or
- Add all the masalas, salt, turmeric etc. given under the
ingredients upto chili powder to the mutton pieces, mix well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a big wok or a pressure pan and add clarified
butter to it.
- Fry sha jeera and onion pieces till golden brown.
- Add the mutton pieces mixed with masala to it.
- Fry it for a while and add water, finely chopped
spinach and tomato pieces to it.
- When it is cooked well add 1 tsp. masala powder and fresh
lemon juice and turn down the flame.
- 1 kg mutton
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- bay leaf
- 3 cloves
- 2 pieces of cinnamon
- some fresh mint leaves
- green coriander
- 2 green chilies
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp sha jeera
- 1 sp garam masala powder
- 3 to 4 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 to 6 bunches of palak finely chopped
- 6 spoons cooking oil
- 5 spoons clarified butter
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice or yogurt