- Clean and slice the fish.
- Grate the coconut, take ¾ of the coconut
gratings to extract the coconut milk.
- Grind the red chillies, dhania and haldi to
a fine paste.
- Grind the coconut grating with an
- Slice the other onions.
- Grind the garlic, pepper and cumin
- Soak the tamarind and extract the juice.
- Heat oil, add methi, curry leaves, sliced
onions and saute.
- Add the red chilli paste, fry well,
add the coconut paste and the garlic paste and saute.
- Add the extraction of coconut milk, tamarind
juice and salt.
- Bring to boil, add the fish and let it
simmer, till the fish is well cooked.
- Add the first extract of coconut milk.
Bring it to boil and remove.
- Serve hot
- 500 gms pomfret of millet
- 15-20 red chillies
- 3 or 4 tbsp coriander
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tbsp oil
- ½ coconut
- 5-6 green chillies
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 5 or 6 cloves garlic
- 6 onions
- A piece of tamarind, the size of a lemon
- ½ tsp methi
- 5 to 6 tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- Curry leaves